A DAYLONG WOMEN’S RETREAT
October 22, 2016 | Bloomington, IL
9:30 am - 5:30 pm,
Ewing Cultural Center, Bloomington, IL
Delicious and nourishing lunch included
Strictly limited to 20 participants
Are you unsure of your purpose? Have you worked hard and accomplished a lot, but sense there's something more, even maybe something different from what you do now that you have yet to realize? If so, odds are that you are also facing challenges in your relationships, or feeling an echo of agitation or unrest there as well. Why? Because the source of our ability to love fully and to exercise our purpose is one and the same.
During the Relationship Retreat I will teach you all about this connection while guiding you into the breakthrough in your own life and love that is calling to you.
Drawing upon my extensive coaching with women to help them engage their full potential, as well as my research in relationship health and neuroscience, I will teach you to:
- Identify and break old patterns of behavior that keep you stuck and unhappy
- Tap your authentic desire, the pathway to your life's purpose
- Gain clarity around your core values and genuine dreams
- Access your personal power and source of joy, feel deeply energized
- Learn to communicate in a way others can, and want to, hear
- Release resentment and blame and stop feeling like a victim
- Establish (and enforce) loving boundaries without feeling mean
- Transform guilt and regret into self-trust and resilience
- Heal your shame by mining its wisdom
- Rekindle your passion
- Stop sabotaging and start attracting the love you really want (within an existing or future relationship)
In order to fully experience the nourishing, mutual love we long for, we first need to understand ourselves with compassion. When we can be fully present to our own needs and fears, and commit to our own desires and dreams, our ability to give and receive love expands exponentially. If you find yourself wanting more in your life, feeling out of touch with your passion, and/or wishing that he or she would change--and feeling frustrated and resentful as a result--this retreat is a must.
If you have questions or would like more information, contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org.